A thousand years of peace is achievable but first darkness must be overcome. There are those who see things, as if given a gift from a friend in another life. Were your dreams last night merely dreams?
There is so much to learn. And we have great potential.
In the Works
- Midwest Seeds - Reports and Journalism from Minnesota
- Midwest Seeds on Telegram
- Follow me on Telegram
- Book Reviews
- YouTube channel
- Rumble Channel
- Link Tree
This past year, I've worked with and learned from grassroots and national leaders including some of the very best in the fields of cyber security, networks, and information warfare, to be well equipped for the road ahead.
That being said, the failed and corrupt political establishment's time is up. So join me in reclaiming the government for the people.
FIX YOUR COUNTY, FIX YOUR COUNTRY (BY REMOVING MACHINES)
- I Want To Fix My County, How Do I Get Started?, by Sam in Texas
- Nye County Commission Meeting 03/15/2022
- Mesa County Report Proving Database Manipulation (O'Donnell/Daugherity, magaraccoon.com)
FROM THE DESK
- Todd County: Do They Have CVR (cast vote record) reports? (coming soon)
- Three Simple Updates to MN Election Processes (coming soon)
- Ballot Harvesting is a Cover Up for Machine Manipulation (coming soon)
- Should Minnesota have Certified the 2020 Election? (coming soon, see 203B.121 Subd.3)
- The History of Election Machines in Minnesota (coming soon)
- Speakers Address Dominion Machines at Sherburne County Commissioners Meeting (4/19/2022)
- EAC and End of Life for Dominion at Dakota County Commissioners Meeting (4/5/2022)
- We the People persuade Crow Wing Commissioners Request Forensic Audit (12/29/2021)
KEY MINNESOTA STATUTES
- Constitution of the State of Minnesota
- Election Statutes, Chapters 200-212
- 206.57 Examination of New Voting Systems, Subd 6. Required certification
- 203B.121 Subd.3 "...the county auditor or municipal clerk must immediately record that a voter's absentee ballot has been acceptd."
- Election Assistance Commission Certifications (Rick Weible)
- Complaint About Judicial Misconduct
- SF4217: A bill...prohibiting intimidation of election officials
- SF3469: A bill...amending requirements related to returning absentee ballots
Get updates on Telegram: https://t.me/erikmn
Midwest Seeds Email newsletter: https://erikvanmechelen.substack.com
Please send speaking invitations to email@example.com